Thursday, December 27, 2012

Still a Merry Christmas to you!

I want to use this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas.
We celebrated on the 24th on the evening, with our traditional dinner lamb ribs, rutabaga mash, and ricecream for dessert. Oh, and we had a cup of coffe and baileys at the heat of the nigth. 
All in all it was a great evening, but I am so glad it is all over for now, because Christmas tends to bring so much stress. 

The next stress now is New Years Eve.
But I have made up my mind to not think about it now. I dont have a dress, so I wil just find one in my closet (as I always do anyway) and the kids have jeans and shirts. I dont even know if we wil bother going to a gathering this year, or to stay in home. The downside to staying home is that I`ll have to cook a nice dinner by myself. I love when everyone else are doing it for me. It`s not that I cant do it, its just that I am better with the everyday dinners than the turkey and stuffing kind of thing. 

Oh! And for 2013 I have a huge challenge for myself. I wil post about it someday later this week. It is huge, and it i challenging for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment